Effective October 1, 2020.
- Who “we” are
When we say “DIGIMUNE powered by ZEROFOX,” “we,” “us” or “our” in this Policy, we are referring to DIGIMUNE © and all our affiliated companies.
- Who “you” are
When we say “you,” we are referring either to a customer or to a visitor to our Sites. A “customer” is an entity or organization that has acquired a subscription to DIGIMUNE powered by ZEROFOX for Business Services (“business customer”), or an individual that has acquired a subscription to DIGIMUNE powered by ZEROFOX for Everyone Services.
- What’s a “cookie”?
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by online service providers to make their websites or hosted services work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. A cookie set by the website owner or service provider is referred to as a first-party cookie; a cookie set by someone else is referred to as a third-party cookie. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website or service you are using, such as advertising, interactive content and analytics. The third parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your device both when it visits the website or service in question and also when it visits certain other websites or services.
- Scope of Statement
- Updates to Statement
We will update this Statement from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to the cookies we use or for other operational, legal or regulatory reason.
- Contacting us
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Statement, including questions around how we process your personal information. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Types of cookies we use
We use both first- and third-party cookies, and have classified them into the following five categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies, which are necessary for our Sites and Services to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. You can set your browser to block these cookies, but some parts of the Sites and Services will not work.
- Performance cookies, which allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Sites and Services. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around. Information collected by these cookies is aggregated.
- Functional cookies, which enable the Sites and Services to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting cookies, these cookies may be set through the Sites by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant promotions on other websites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social media cookies, which are set by a range of social media services that we add to the Sites to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other websites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.